Name: Saša Bremec
Address: Nova Gorica, Slovenia
Mobile: 00386 51-355 533
- 2010 Started with my postgraduate diploma thesis
- October 2003 Postgraduate studies at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, “Developer of electronic systems”
- July 2003 Graduated @ Faculty of Electrical Engineering, with a degree “Digital radio receiver in FPGA technology”
- 1991 – 1995 Technical School Nova Gorica
- 2012 – Smarteh d.o.o. (HW, FW R&D senior engineer, team leader)
- 2011 – 2011 DM elektron (IT) (HW, FW R&D senior engineer)
- 2010 – 2011 Time Limited contract at GOAP Ltd. (SW R&D engineer)
- 2006 – 2010 Full-time at ICIT Ltd. (HW, FW R&D engineer)
- 2003 – 2005 Full-time at Instrumentation Technologies Ltd. (HW, FW R&D engineer)
- 2001 – 2003 Part-time at Instrumentation Technologies Ltd. (HW, FW R&D engineer)
- Knowledge of foreign languages: active – English, Italian, Spanish, passive: Croatian
- 2003 – Completed “project management training” course at Spin Ltd.
- 2003 – Completed “tools for managing projects” course at Spin Ltd.
- 2004 – Completed “Extreme Xilinx DSP” course at So-logic LTD, Vienna
- 2005 – Completed “Advanced Course Xilinx FPGA” course at So-logic LTD, Vienna
- 2006 – Completed “Spanish language” course at ICIT d.d.
- Sports: sailing, photography, cycling and walking.
- Miscellaneous: travel
- Advantages of implementing digital receiversin field programmable gate arrays (FPGA), DIPAC 2003 : 6th European Workshop on Beam Diagnostics and Instrumentation for Particle Accelerators.
- Experience with sampling of 500MHz RF signalfor digital receiver applications, DIPAC 2003 : 6th European Workshop on Beam Diagnostics and Instrumentation for Particle Accelerators.
- Beam position monitoring using intelligent front-ends and high speed interconnect technologies, ICALEPCS 2003, The #9th International Conference on Accelerator and Large Experimental Physics Control Systems.